Come work with us – we’re an awesome organization that makes a difference, works hard, and still knows how to have fun!
Founded in 1971 to advance the struggle for sexual liberation, Pink Triangle Press is Canada’s leading LGBT media organization. PTP publishes DailyXtra.com, the travel website DailyXtraTravel, and also operates the gay adult dating website Squirt.org
We believe in flexibility, and the celebration of individuality here at PTP - and we think our organizational culture reflects that! We have a casual dress code, a friendly atmosphere, and where the position permits we have flexible hours. We believe in being good at what we do and working hard – but that fun can be had along the way.
*You do not need to be a part of the LGBT community in order to work here – allies are absolutely welcome to apply. PTP is committed to Employment Equity, and to providing a fair and equitable work environment. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal people, those living with disabilities, and people who are visible minorities.
PTP is committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Once an applicant has been selected for an interview, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants should make their accommodation needs known when contacted.
Come work with us…
NATIVE CONTENT PRODUCER (Toronto)
Pink Triangle Press is looking for a Native Content Producer (a producer of article-style promotional advertising) to assist our Account Managers in their efforts to increase the volume of native content on our online products.
This position works closely with the sales Account Managers and clients planning, writing, editing, and managing online promotional content campaigns on our websites and social media channels.
If you are the right person for this role you will possess native content editorial skills, and have knowledge of both journalism and advertising practices, standards, and applicable legislation. You will also have knowledge of the communities and audiences that Pink Triangle Press engages with.
In addition, you will have proven skills and experience in the following areas:
- Strong computer skills, especially with Word, Excel, CMS and CRM systems but also with Social Media, g-mail, google-drive etc.
- Experience with CRM and BI tools
- Experience in, or understanding of online advertising sales
- Understanding of the Sales Process/Sales Cycle
- Write or assign and oversee the writing of native content copy
- Edit copy for native content and get final approval from clients for posting
- Understand the needs of the clients and the needs of the audience and guide the copy production process accordingly
- Assist the Account Managers in preparing and pitching Native Content sales pitches to clients
- Prepare and execute marketing activities to promote PTP’s native content products (CRM e-blasts, social media campaigns, in-hause advertising etc.)
- Assist the Sales Department in brainstorming, planning, implementing and managing new projects and products to increase native content sales
- Assist the Account Managers in generating leads for native content sales
- Track and deliver analytics for native content to sales reps and clients as required
- Analyze analytics for native content, as well as industry trends, to shape content production for maximum ROI
- Prepare and manage native content editorial budgets
Note that the ideal person for this role will be comfortable working around sexually explicit products and material
To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org