Summer, is that you? You’ve been making some cameos, but please stay for the rest of the party! Summer in Toronto means being out for the whole day, being sure to absorb every last bit of sun before we lose it again. You can go from poolside drinks or an island trek to dinner on your favourite patio with no time to go home in between. I’ve rounded up some key tips and accessories to make sure you’re prepared to do it all.
1. Duffel backpack, Filson, $510. Nomad
2. Reversible bucket hat, Stüssy, $55. Stüssy
3. Destroyed denim Chuck Taylors, Converse, $75. Groovy, 323 Queen St W
4. XL hoody sweatshirt (folded), Roots, $138. Roots locations
5. Leopard-print piqué polo, Denim & Supply, $65. Hudson’s Bay, 176 Yonge St
6. Jun-Ka card holder, $85. email@example.com
7. Luca sunglasses, Stüssy, $145. Stüssy
8. Black swim trunks (folded), Bather, $85. Nomad
9. Key ring, The Standard of Quality, $60. Nomad
Check out our “come clean” packing accessories in this seperate column.