Lots of fun stuff planned as students trickle into the city. Also many job offers from Lickety Split, the sex-positive smut zine.
Queer Montreal-based publication, NoMorePotlucks.org.
- New issue is now online! NOMOREPOTLUCKS.ORG
- many activities!
- SEPTEMBER 14: 1 PM-7PM *Open House:* We’ll be around to answer questions and show you around the space. There will be lots of delicious food followed by a movie: Outlawed: Extraordinary Rendition, Torture and Disappearances in the “War on Terror"
- SEPTEMBER 15: 2 PM *Trans One-Oh-What?:* The Trans Health Network is a collaborative project of several community organizations working to increase access to healthcare and other resources for trans positivity. This event will also introduce you to trans community work in Montreal.
- More info: www.centre2110.org or 514-848-2424 x 7431
Queer Slowdance Meow Mix
- 7pm-midnight, starting with DeAnne Smith (queer comic extraordinaire) & We’re Coming (blues and a touch of cuntry) followed by four sets of dancing.
- Wallflowers do not fear–many queer cuties on hand to assist.
- More info, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stand Up / Strip Down, a show that mixes hilarious stand up comedy
and sexy burlesque-y stuff to a frothy concoction of pure pleasure. Hosted by Montreal’s 4th best comedian and 1st best thinker-upper-of-shows DeAnne Smith. Featuring comics Melissa Morse and David Pryde (Comedy Now, Just for Laughs), stripper-types L. Diablo,
The Fabulous Miss Vigneault, and Dom Castelli and the contortionist
extraordinaire, MiMi! With special guest comic Trevor Forestell.
- Basically, it’s an awesome show. And there will be treats.
- Doors 8, Show 8:30. $12/$10 students
- More info: ComiDeAnne@gmail.com
Job offers from Lickety Split
- Lickety Split smut zine Seeks Advertising Guru*
- Lickety Split smut zine Seeks Project Coordinator and Treasurer*
- Lickety Split smut zine seeks Fundraiser Fantastico*
- Lickety Split seeks Distro and Sales Officer*
- *Unpaid positions. Please email:
email@example.com for more info.
ps, you’re awesome, xo.
pps, If you see me on the street or out somewhere, can you say hi? thanks lovers/others!