Featured DJ: Isaac Escalante
Hometown: Mexico City
Bio: DJ Isaac Escalante, renowned Mexican DJ and producer, is not only a Toronto Pride staple — he’s played to crowds around the globe. From Mexico City to São Paulo, Bogota to Tel Aviv, the hunky music selector played his first gig at 16 and continues to get the party started wherever he goes.
1. Isaac Escalante & Xavier Santos, featuring Alan T – “Turn It Original Mix” (Kult Records)
This track will be out on March for the Winter Music Conference, and it’s my first collaboration with vocalist Alan T.
2. Isaac Escalante & Alain Jackinsky, featuring Michael G – “Excuse My Beauty” (Nervous Records)
We finished this track, but we’re still working on it. Marco Ovando did the video, and we hope to be out soon. It is really a very energetic track, and of course Michael G’s voice makes it better.
3. Tony Moran, featuring Deborah Cooper – “Live You All Over (Isaac Escalante & Xavier Santos Private Mix)”
Work in progress with this one, but we are loving the result so far . . . stay tuned!
4. A-Ha – “The Sun Always Shines on TV (Sagi Kariv Remix)” (Guareber Recordings)
I first heard this track at a Forever TLV party in Madrid during New Year's Eve. Love this track!
5. Beyoncé – “Haunted (Alain Jackinsky Private Mix)”
Beyoncé and Alain, the perfect match. Nothing more to say.
6. Micky Friedmann & Sagi Kariv – “Without Music (Original Mix)” (Guareber Recordings)
Again, Sagi is becoming one of my favourite producers, and here he tag-teams with Micky for some amazing results.
7. Ivan Gomez & Micky Friedmann – “Never Let the Party Stop (Xavier Santos & Isaac Escalante Remix)” (Guareber Recordings)
One of my favourite works with Xavier so far.
8. Manila Luzon, featuring Jinkx Monsoon – “Bring It (Tim Letteer Work the Room Dub)”
Tim Letteer’s beats are always best for a big room. Love his productions.
9. Sevag – “Night in Armour (Danny Mart Remix)” (S2G Productions)
Take a look at this young Mexican producer’s work please!
10. Eminem, featuring Rihanna – “The Monster (Isaac Escalante Private Mix)”
I made this track because I love Rihanna and no other reason.