Featured DJ: Jamal
Bio: DJ Jamal has played alongside Chus & Ceballos, the late Peter Rauhofer, Junior Vasquez, Offer Nissim, Hex Hector, Honey Dijon and DJ Paulo, just to name a few. Gigs at such renowned clubs as Stereo, Beach Club, The Hoxton, Maison, LiLy Lounge and Comfort Zone have made him one of Toronto's most sought after house music maestros.
1. Green Velvet — "Bigger than Prince (Hot Since 82 Remix)”
Green Velvet's timeless production has a way of taking over any dancefloor.
2. Cristoph — "Guffaz (Original Mix)"
Here’s a track that’s found its way into a lot of DJs’ playlists lately. It’s a cross between dirty Detroit house and NYC underground.
3. Sidney Charles — "Ruffline (Original Mix)"
This track has a nice old-school shuffle with a dash of hip hop and soul. The heavy bass groove featured will definitely have any crowd on its toes.
4. Tony Lionni, featuring Rachel Fraser — "Take Me with You (Copyright Remix)"
This one's for the big-room vocal-house lovers with its deep sick groove. You can't fight it — give in!
5. Chus & Ceballos — "Nobody Freaks Like Us (Original Club Mix)"
Another club banger I'm sure you’ll enjoy, with the insane DrumFX and defected sample of "Nobody Freaks Like Us."
6. Fernando Mesa & Dani Carrera — "U Got Soul (Original Mix)"
This hip-house techno track featuring Eric B and Rakim makes for a nice filler track to get those techno heads going.
7. Lissat & Voltaxx vs Marc Fisher — "Groovejet (Jerome Robins & Deko-ze vs Dolly Rockers Remix)"
This one will make you wish you were on a summer boat cruise. A sick remix reviving some great club memories.
8. Bass Kicker — "900 (Jamal Original Mix)"
This one's not online yet, but I'll hopefully have it out by Christmas. Keep your ears to the street to hear this hot beat.
9. Him Self Her, featuring Kieran Fowkes — "Gone Too Long (Original Mix)"
A nice vocal track for your iPod, heading to school, the club, work or breaking up.
10. Marissa Guzman — "Time to Go (Black Coffee Mix)"
I recommend this deep groove for warming up the girls and guys before the dancefloor ignites.