1. Because she is still the Queen!
2. She has “Absolutely no regrets”
3. The gap in her teeth.
4. Rocco Ritchie’s Instagram account
5. Tony Ward
6. She dated Basquiat!!!
7. The 1999 MTV Awards Marie Antoinette Vogue performance
8. The MTV kiss with Britney and Christina
9. Her Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel…..
10. She predicted the outcome of her career back on the Dick Clark show in 1983!
11. Her Superbowl performance….still the most viewed television event EVER!
12. Carlos Leon
13. Lourdes Leon
14. Jesus Luz
15. Guy Ritchie
16. Swept Away? She looked amazing?
17. EVITA! EVITA! EVITA!
18. She plays chess with Dogs
19. She does other things with Dogs!
20. Rolling on the floor in a wedding dress
21. She is forever feeling like a Virgin, and being touched for the first time
22. Sean Penn
23. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CONFESSIONS TOUR!
24. She was a flying Ninja in the Drowned World Tour
25. She learned to slack line at 54!
26. She likes her men to wear cone bras
28. Getting fined for speaking out against the Russian Gay Proganda law
29. Almost getting arrested in Toronto for public masturbation! But who hasn’t?
30. She doesn’t give a fuck
31. The “Don’t Tell Me” music video
32. The “Human Nature” Video
33. Ray of Light. All of it!
34. She drives a mini-cooper and she’s feeling superdoper
35. She can dance, for inspiration
36. I keep hearing her call my name, and it feels like home.
37. Doves fly out of her stomach
38. She loves Frida Kahlo
39. She loves Martha Graham
40. Rosie O’Donnell
41. Sandra Bernard (David Letterman interview anyone?)
42. She performs fellatio on Evian bottles… and she swallows.
43. “I remember looking at her bush”
44. Slam! Belgian stress!
45. Losing her virginity was a career move.
46. She has a dick, in her brain. She doesn’t need one between her legs.
47. Her name is Dita.
48. Her name is Esther.
49. Her concerts are cathartic journeys portraying good and bad, light and dark, joy and sorry, redemption and salvation.
50. Free Pussy Riot
51. She raised tremendous awareness on AIDS
52. Her dedication to Malawi
53. She’s a great mother.
54. She’s still friends with Donatella!
55. Saving the World in 4 Minutes