1. Sunidhi Chauhan and Shekhar Ravjiani’s “Saajani Vaari” from the movie Honeymoon (on the T-Series label)
Traditional folk with a house beat, deep vocals and a wicked bass line!
2. Sukhwinder Singh’s “Ram Milaye” (Jodi remix) from Just Married (T-Series)
A mix of traditional Hindi with light Western house beats. Its uplifting style makes you want to celebrate on the dancefloor.
3. Vaishali Samant and Bhavika’s “Aai Ga” from Traffic Signal (Sony)
This tune is influenced by traditional Maharashtrian Lavani folk and will have you moving and whistling.
4. Himesh Reshammiya and Akriti Kakkar Shakalaka’s “Boom Boom” from Shakalaka Boom Boom (T-Series)
A slower tune with a mix of pop, rap and Reshammiya’s haunting Sufi influence. You’ll be humming this one for days.
5. Himesh Reshammiya’s “Chakna Chakna” from Namastey London (Eros Music)
An upbeat mixture of Punjabi and rap with Himesh’s nasal Sufi twist. Do the light bulb twist for this one.
6. Tippu and Deva’s “Poranthathu” from Thirumagan (New Music)
Traditional Tamil with fast upbeat tempo. Throw your dancing shoes off.
7. “Kadhal Thenil Sadhal Thenigal” from Dhoom 2 (Yash Raj Music)
Tamil with R&B influence. This movie stars Abhishek Bachchan and Ashwarya Rai, Bollywood’s most talked about couple; the movie and the song are action-packed.
8. Sonu Nigam and others’ “Salaam-e-Ishq” from Salaam-e-Ishq (T-Series)
A mid-tempo traditional folk song with Qawwali influence that builds into a memorable chant.
9. Kay Kay and Tulsi Kumar’s “Parvar Digara Remix” from Nehlle Pe Dehlla (T-Series)
Catchy tune with fast house beat and Arabic influences.
10. Suzanne D’Melo and Hamza’s “Paisa Paisa” from Apna Sapna Money Money (TIPS)
A mix of R&B and Hindi with a memorable chorus line that chants, “Money, money.”