If you didn’t make it out to Church street today, here’s the abridged home version: Go-go boys, loud music, good friends peppered here and there in the crowd, more loud music, oh hey a dunk tank, LOUD MUSIC. But there was more to today’s celebrations than just the street fair.
Today was the annual Dyke March, and once again, I decided to celebrate it by putting together a photowall of the occasion. Today’s photowall includes…
– The world’s only travelling boxing match.
– Gushing grannies. (Their words, not mind.)
– Dykes on Bikes; Motored.
– Dykes on Bikes; Non-Motored.
– A picture that was taken literally a second before I took a frisbee straight in the orbital bone because I have no hand-eye coordination.
– And you know what this parade needs? MORE COWBELL.