– Laverne Cox does it again, with style. She recently appeared on The Wendy Williams Show, where she was asked questions like, “Do you recall the moment in your life when you decided to go from male to female?” She answers the questions with grace and applause from the audience.
– A great CBC story about a transgender pianist whose career was threatened once they disclosed their being trans but who found an appreciative audience and friends in Canada.
– R Kelly’s youngest child comes out as trans, calls Kelly a “deadbeat.”
– An intelligent and thoughtful op-ed about “Why ‘Bi’ Is So Tough To Say.”
– Remember the Heathers from the third season of RuPaul’s Drag Race? They’re back and they’re singing about Lady Marmalade.
– Speaking of RPDR, Miss Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 releases her own video, called “Your Makeup Is Terrible.”