The weekend is over, so that means it’s time to jump into the real world. Or in this case, the newsworthy world.
– First and foremost, the World Health Organization recently called for homosexuality to no longer be used as a medical diagnosis. (via Towleroad)
– The Huffington Post talks to the writers of a new book entitled Male Sex Work and Society. The book features some interesting historical facts, including that Oscar Wilde referred to having sex with younger hustlers as “feasting with panthers.”
– After 72 years together, these two women tie the knot. (via Gawker)
– The CBC reports that the jury selection in the Luka Magnotta case has begun. Magnotta is alleged to have murdered and dismembered a Chinese engineering student in 2012.
– And to make your Monday a little more palatable, check out this video of FKA Twigs covering Sam Smith’s Stay with Me.