It has come to my attention that everyone needs to go out and vote. You all know my leanings, but who cares. Just vote, even if it's for dumbies. It's better to have everyone weigh in on democracy (for it to work!).
Also, check out the following list of MPs who voted NAY to trans rights, trans safety and trans life. 135 denied us equality. Denied us compassion.
FU jerk-offs. You will have your moment, and only you can answer for yourself.
We know who these 135 MPs are. facebook.com/notes.php?id=187892311254532
- Battlefords—Lloydminster Ritz, Hon Gerry Conservative Nay
- Blackstrap Yelich, Hon Lynne Conservative Nay
- Cypress Hills—Grasslands Anderson, David Conservative Nay
- Desnethé—Missinippi—Churchill River Clarke, Rob Conservative Nay
- Palliser Boughen, Ray Conservative Nay
- Prince Albert Hoback, Randy Conservative Nay
- Regina—Lumsden—Lake Centre Lukiwski, Tom Conservative Nay
- Regina—Qu’Appelle Scheer, Andrew Conservative Nay
- Saskatoon—Humboldt Trost, Brad Conservative Nay
- Saskatoon—Rosetown—Biggar Block, Kelly Conservative Nay
- Saskatoon—Wanuskewin Vellacott, Maurice Conservative Nay
- Souris—Moose Mountain Komarnicki, Ed Conservative Nay
- Wascana Goodale, Hon Ralph Liberal Yea
- Yorkton—Melville Breitkreuz, Garry Conservative Nay